what a goal

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hockey talk

Thunder is great. First weekend of thunder, that night I could not sleep. In the game we played the best team last year. I got one assist and we won the game 7-1. We went to the park before the second game, for the girls. In the second game we played The Cougars. We lost 5-4. BUT...my friend Aidan was on a breakaway, and someone threw their stick, 15 feet away from him...AND DIDN'T GET A PENALTY!

Next weekend, we play Hurricanes. I got 3 assists in that game. We won 7-5. The second game that weekend, we played the Heat. We won 11-1.

At practise last night, Glen Murray was there. If you don't know, he's a really good hockey player. Adn we got some stuff from other teams...stickers and tattos.

This weekend we go to Antigonish and play Cougars and Hurricanes. Hurricanes are behind us in the standings. Cougars are ahead of us. We are two points behind them. You get two points if you win.

Soemone from my class...Aidan...is on my line.

3 Comments:

  • I'm so happy that you got to meet a big time NHLer. I saw the photo of you and him posing together on your Mommy's blog. I love it! XOXOXOX

    By Blogger Belinda, at 5:06 AM  

  • You must have been so excited Noah! Hope you have a great weekend, good luck and just play your best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • Hi Noah. I am so envious of you getting to meet Glenn Murray. He must be a great guy to take the time and meet you future NHLers. You make sure you do that when you are playing in the big time. I know you will because you are a very thoughtful boy.

    I hope to get to yuor games this weekend. I was very proud of you in the games that I saw so far. Listen to your coach and play your best, like you always do and you will be a winner.
    Love Papa.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home